- Shell and lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 75% down, 25% other feathers.
- Machine washable.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest and the right hip.
- Jacket: Size 9 months has a 14½" body length and a 16" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck. Pants: Size 9 months has an 8½" rise, a 9¾" inseam, and a 12¾" leg opening.
- Jacket: hood; snapped closures at the center front; full-zip front; long sleeves; elasticized cuffs; attached mittens; two front waist welt pockets; fully lined and filled.
- Pant: elasticized waist; shoulder straps crisscross at the center back; elastic cuffs.
- 650-fill-power down. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.