- Both jackets' shell and lining; liner jacket's fill: 100% polyester. Liner jacket's collar and sleeves: 60% polyester, 40% cotton.
- Both items: machine washable.
- Jacket: Size 4/4T has a 17½" front body length, a 17¾" back body length, and a 29" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Liner: Size 4/4T has a 15¾" front body length, a 16¼" back body length, and a 20¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Reflective signature pony at the left chest of the jacket and the liner.
- Jacket: hood; full-zip front; hook-and-loop storm placket; long sleeves with hook-and-loop tabs at the cuffs; reflective inserts at the front shoulders and the back yoke; two front zip pockets; fully lined.
- Liner: mockneck; full-zip front with a flap at the center front of the neck that prevents chafing; long sleeves with elasticized cuffs; two front waist zip pockets; elasticized hem; lined and filled at the body.
Our hooded twill coat offers three outerwear options with a bevy of features to keep him warm and protected. Built with a filled ripstop liner that zips out and doubles as a jacket, it offers two separate layers that can be worn together to beat the chill.
Style Number: 401125