Hooded Down Jacket
Description & Details
Cold and stormy days are no match for this military-inspired parka, thanks to its fleece-lined hood and insulating 650-fill-power down.
- Shell: 100% polyester. Body and sleeve lining: 100% nylon. Hood lining: 70% polyester, 30% acrylic. Faux-fur trim: 90% acrylic, 10% modacrylic.
- Cuffs: 81% cotton, 15% nylon, 2% elastane, 1% polyester, 1% elastodiene. Fill: 75% white duck down, 25% white duck feathers.
- Machine washable.
- Size 4/4T has a 19¾" body length and a 21" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Fleece-lined hood. Sizes 4-7 have removable faux-fur trim at the brim. Sizes 2T-4T do not have faux-fur trim. Full-zip front. Buttoned storm placket.
- Long sleeves with interior ribbed cuffs. Left sleeve zip pocket.
- Two chest snapped pockets. Two front waist snapped pockets with an additional side entry. Woven "Ralph Lauren Est 1967" label at the left waist pocket. Fully lined and filled.
- 650 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
Style Number: 401196