- Shell and lining: 92% nylon, 8% elastane. Sleeves and hood: 60% polyester, 40% cotton. Hood lining: 100% cotton. Collar, cuffs, and hem: 99% polyester, 1% elastodiene. Fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine washable.
- Size medium has a 22¾" front body length, a 21¾" back body length, and a 28½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Chenille-and-felt patch of our signature Big Pony at the left chest.
- Striped ribbed baseball collar. Contrasting hood. Snapped placket. Signature snaps.
- Long contrasting sleeves with striped ribbed cuffs.
- Chenille-and-felt "'P' 1967" shield patch at the right sleeve. Chenille-and-felt "67," "County Class-A Champions 1967 R.L.R.F.C.," and "City Champs 1967" football patches at the left sleeve.
- Two front waist snapped pockets. Striped ribbed hem. Fully lined and filled.
Varsity-inspired patches and stretch fabric, which is developed to retain its shape, gives this jacket a sporty layered look.
Style Number: 399024