- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Size medium has a 23" body length and a 28½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Contrasting crewneck with a V-inset. Chain-stitched "'67 Champs" embroidery at the left collar. "1967" printed at the right collar.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. "Polo RL" printed at the right cuff. Twill "2" appliqué at the right sleeve. Printed bird with chain-stitched details at the left sleeve.
- Felt appliqués spelling out "RLFC Athl. Dept." and chain-stitched "Captain" embroidery at the center front. Twill "6" appliqué at the center back.
- Contrasting kangaroo pocket.
- Ribbed hem. Chenille-and-felt star patches at the front right hem.
With its varsity-inspired details in a patriotic palette, this lightweight French terry sweatshirt puts an Americana spin on athletic style.
Style Number: 398997