- Straight fit.
- Size medium has a 30½" body length, an 18¾" shoulder, a 43" chest, and a 35½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Point collar. Snapped placket with a signature button at the neck. Genuine mother-of-pearl button and snaps. Western-style front and back yoke.
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs.
- Two chest snapped pockets.
- 77% cotton, 23% linen.
- Machine washable.
- Made in Italy. Japanese denim.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Ralph Lauren introduced his first Western-style clothing in the 1970s, and the theme continues to inspire today. This straight-fitting shirt builds on that heritage with stonewashed cotton-and-linen denim from Japan that only gets better with wear.
Style Number: 397146