- Straight fit. Intended to hit at the mid-calf.
- US size 8 has a 44½" back body length, a 42½" bust, a 34" shoulder, a 44" waist, and a 33¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¼" between sizes.
- Peak lapels. Tonal suede undercollar. Open front.
- Long sleeves.
- Two front waist welt pockets.
- Comes with a self-belt. Vented back hem. Unlined.
- Shell and belt: 100% wool. Undercollar: 100% leather.
- Dry clean. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a US size 2.
This open-front coat celebrates the iconic tweed that has been produced in Donegal, Ireland for centuries. Characterized by a rustic look and contrasting flecks, the distinctive fabric is woven with a menswear-inspired herringbone motif.
Style Number: 398878