Down 2-Piece Snowsuit
Description & Details
Perfect for snowy days, this quilted jacket and overall set features 650-fill-power down, which provides superior warmth and minimal bulk. Plus, it comes with removable mittens to keep his hands warm, too.
- 650-fill-power down. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell and lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 75% down, 25% other feathers.
- Machine washable.
- Jacket: Size 9 months has a 14½" body length and a 16" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Overall: Size 9 months has a 20¼" shoulder strap length, an 8½" rise, and a 9¾" inseam.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest of the jacket and the right hip of the overall.
- Jacket: removable hood; full-zip front with a flap at the center front of the neck that prevents chafing; long sleeves with elasticized cuffs; removable mittens; two front waist welt pockets; fully lined and filled.
- Overall: snapped shoulder straps; elasticized waist and cuffs; fully lined and filled.