Hand-Knit Shawl Cardigan
Description & Details
Knit by hand in a process taking up to 130 hours to complete. Uses a blend of cotton and linen yarn in 10 different shades of indigo. Twisted jersey stitch. Pattern inspired by vintage woven trade blankets. Genuine horn buttons.
- Slim, cropped fit.
- US size 2 has a 23¾" body length, a 36" bust, and a 23" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Shawl collar. Five-button placket. Genuine horn buttons.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.
- Two front waist welt pockets.
- 67% cotton, 33% linen.
- Hand wash.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a US size 2.