Leather Aviator Jacket
Description & Details
Inspired by a US Navy A1 aviator jacket from the late 1920s. Made from full-grain capeskin—soft, durable sheep leather—that is vegetable-tanned. Fully lined with cotton moleskin.
- Size medium has a 25¾" front body length, a 24¼" back body length, and a 34½" sleeve length. Back body length and sleeve length are taken from the center back of the neck.
- Ribbed baseball collar. Snapped placket.
- Long sleeves with tubular-knit ribbed cuffs.
- Two front waist snapped pockets. Interior left waist pocket.
- Ribbed hem. Fully lined. Silk label woven from a Japanese shuttle loom.
- Shell: 100% leather. Lining: 100% cotton. Collar and hem: 63% wool, 35% cotton, 1% polyester, 1% elastodiene. Cuffs: 66% wool, 34% cotton.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.