Packable Hooded Down Jacket
Description & Details
Thanks to its 750-fill-power down and drawstring hood, this quilted jacket will keep you bundled up and warm on cold days. Plus, it can pack into its own pocket for easy storage and transport in a tote or backpack.
- Size medium has a 27½" body length, a 19¾" shoulder, a 46" chest, and a 36½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Drawstring hood. Full-zip front with a leather zipper pull and a flap at the center front of the neck that prevents chafing.
- Long sleeves with elastic binding at the cuffs.
- Two front waist zip pockets. Jacket packs into the right pocket.
- Elasticized at the sides of the hem. Fully lined and filled.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest and the packable pocket bag.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell and lining: 65% nylon, 35% polyester. Fill: 90% white duck down, 10% white duck feathers. Machine washable. Imported. Japanese fabric.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.