- Shell: 85% wool, 15% nylon. Lining: 100% cupro.
- Dry clean.
- Slim fit. Three-button silhouette.
- Size 10 has a 20¼" front body length, a 19" back body length, and a 27¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Notch lapels. Long sleeves with four-button cuffs.
- Left chest patch pocket with a bullion-embroidered "RL 1967" crown patch. Two front waist patch pockets.
- Princess seams at the back waist. Back vent.
- Fully lined.
- Made in Italy.
A bullion-embroidered crown patch brings signature Polo flair to this wool herringbone blazer, which was constructed in Italy using traditional menswear techniques.
Style Number: 401974