Patchwork Cotton-Blend Jacket
Description & Details
In soft fleece, this layer fuses the sporty shape of a baseball jacket with the comfort of a sweatshirt. The varsity-inspired graphics amplify its athletic appeal—while celebrating our founding year and New York City.
- Size medium has a 26½" body length, a 22½" chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Striped ribbed baseball collar. Snapped placket. Signature snaps.
- Long raglan sleeves with striped ribbed cuffs.
- Chenille "P" patch with "Polo" embroidery at the left chest. "Bulldog P-67" and a bulldog printed at the right chest. Two front waist welt pockets. "Property of PRL Athletic Dept" printed below the right pocket.
- "BKLYN 7" printed behind the patch. "Property of P.R.L." printed at the left side. "R. Lauren" printed at the right side. "BRNX NYC" printed at the back yoke. "Eastern Div." printed at the lower back.
- Striped ribbed hem.
- Shell: 87% cotton, 13% polyester. Collar, cuffs, and hem: 92% cotton, 5% nylon, 1% polyester, 1% elastodiene, 1% elastane.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.