Quilted Suede Down Vest
Description & Details
Made with lightweight, supple lamb suede and American-sourced down, this vest is a luxurious merger of form and function. Layer it over a crewneck sweater in virtually any color for a town-and-country look that embodies pure Polo style.
- Size medium has a 26½" front body length, a 26" back body length, an 18" shoulder, and a 45" chest.
- Mockneck with a ribbed interior. Buckled throat latch. Full-zip front with a leather zipper pull. Snapped storm placket.
- Two front waist snapped pockets.
- Adjustable snapped tabs at the sides. Three interior chest pockets. Fully lined and filled.
- Leather "Polo RL & Co." label at the left waist pocket.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: 100% lambskin. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 90% white duck down, 10% white duck feathers.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.