Team USA Ceremony Sweater
Description & Details
From its wool-blend yarn, which was sourced from a sustainable ranch in Oregon, to its intricately knit pattern, this piece pays tribute to all-American craftsmanship. Designed exclusively by Ralph Lauren for Team USA to wear during the opening ceremony of the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018, it's modeled after traditional Nordic sweaters and finished with an official USOC shield patch.
- Classic fit.
- Size medium has a 26½" body length and a 25½" sleeve length.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs. "Polo" intarsia-knit at the right sleeve. "2018" intarsia-knit at the left sleeve.
- Official USOC shield patch at the center front.
- Rib-knit hem.
- 77% wool, 22% alpaca, 1% nylon. Dry clean. Made in the USA.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
- Ralph Lauren is an official outfitter of the 2018 U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams. Your purchase helps support Team USA.