The Iconic Dungaree Workshirt
Description & Details
Like many modern men's staples, the workshirt, in either denim or chambray, gained widespread popularity during World War II, when it was standard issue for the US Navy. In subsequent decades, the style became a favorite among working men (hence the term "blue collar") and is now a wardrobe staple for ranch hands and office dwellers alike. The Polo Ralph Lauren version is crafted from hard-wearing 100 percent cotton twill, dyed with true indigo, and pre-washed for a timeworn feel.
- Classic Fit: a comfortable, relaxed silhouette.
- Size medium has a 31½" body length, an 18¼" shoulder, a 46" chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Two chest buttoned pockets.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Dyed with true indigo, which may rub off onto fabrics, leather, and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.