The Iconic Fisherman's Sweater
Description & Details
The distinctive patterns that define the classic Aran sweater—a style favored by 19th-century Irish fishermen for its unparalleled warmth and hard-wearing construction—were originally knit to signify the wearer's family clan. Today, the wool-blend Iconic Fisherman's Sweater from Polo Ralph Lauren symbolizes the wearer's membership in a different type of group: those who appreciate form, function, and enduring style.
- Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette. 2" wider at the chest than our Slim Fit.
- Size medium has a 26" body length, a 19" shoulder, a 21" chest, and a 25" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
- Rib-knit hem.
- 70% merino wool, 20% nylon, 10% cashmere.
- Hand wash.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.