The Iconic GI Khaki Chino
Description & Details
Inspired by the trousers worn by US Army soldiers in World War II, The Iconic GI Khaki Chino combines a modern fit with genuine military details like a button fly and a flat front, a style that was popularized during WWII in response to wartime fabric rationing. Whether crisply pressed or ripped and repaired, in the decades since, the chino has become a staple of prep-inspired men's dress, and a pillar of the Polo look.
- Relaxed Fit: sits at the waist. Relaxed through the leg.
- Size 32W has a 10½" rise and a 15¾" leg opening.
- Belt loops. Button fly with a buttoned closure. Signature corozo buttons.
- Side on-seam pockets. Right hip coin pocket. Two back buttoned pockets.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size 32W x 32L.