- Classic Fit: a comfortable, relaxed silhouette.
- Size medium has a 31½" body length, an 18¼" shoulder, a 46" chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes 1" between sizes.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned closure at the back neck. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Left chest buttoned pocket.
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion. Locker loop.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Although it takes its name from England's most famous academic institution, the oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of early British polo players, who wore shirts made from oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and the white hue of the original oxford shirt was expanded to include blues, pinks, and heritage plaids.
Style Number: 398073