The Iconic Waxed Biker Jacket
Description & Details
Based on a design that debuted in the 1920s, The Iconic Waxed Cotton Biker Jacket from Polo Ralph Lauren is crafted from waxed cotton that is lightweight, hard-wearing, and water resistant. With reinforced shoulders and elbows, and ample pockets—including a diagonally positioned left chest pocket—this piece is designed for wear while riding, although a valid motorcycle license is not a prerequisite for purchase.
- Size medium has a 29" body length, a 20" shoulder, a 45" chest, and a 36½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Point collar with corduroy facing and leather trim. Snapped-and-buckled throat tab. Leather collar stand. Locker loop. Full-zip front with a leather zipper pull. Snapped storm placket. Signature snaps.
- Long sleeves. Snapped barrel cuffs with leather trim and corduroy facing. Shoulder and elbow patches. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms.
- Two chest snapped pockets. Concealed zip closure at the right chest pocket. Two front waist snapped pockets. Leather "Polo R.L. & Co" patch at the left waist pocket.
- Interior left chest pocket. Two interior waist pockets. Corduroy facing at the pocket flaps. Adjustable buckled tabs at the back of the waist. Fully lined.
- Shell, top body lining, and corduroy facing: 100% cotton. Bottom body lining: 100% nylon. Sleeve lining: 100% polyester. Trim and collar stand: 100% calfskin.
- Sponge clean. Imported. Scottish fabric.
- Due to the wax finish, color will fade over time with use and may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.