The Iconic Western Overshirt
Description & Details
A modern reinterpretation of a workwear classic, The Iconic Western Overshirt combines authentic details seen on shirts created by settlers in the American West—including a reinforced yoke and snapped placket and pockets—with an artful, eclectic patchwork construction. A chamois lining adds warmth, while antiqued faux-pearl snaps highlight the shirt's Western appeal.
- Classic Fit: a comfortable, relaxed silhouette.
- Size medium has a 30" body length, an 18½" shoulder, a 45½" chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Point collar with a buttoned closure at the front. Snapped placket. Western-style front and back yoke.
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs.
- Two chest snapped pockets.
- Fully lined with chamois.
- Shell and lining: 100% cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.