The Iconic Wool Rollneck
Description & Details
High-neck sweaters are believed to have been worn as early as the 1400s, but the style's modern popularity dates to the mid-20th century, when it was adopted by artists, writers, and others looking to convey a bohemian sensibility. This version is crafted from a blend of Italian wool and alpaca, which combines a rich texture with an incredibly soft feel.
- Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette; 2" wider at the chest than our Slim Fit.
- Size medium has a 26¼" body length, a 17½" shoulder, a 20½" chest, and a 25" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Rolled mockneck.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
- Rib-knit hem.
- 50% wool, 40% acrylic, 10% alpaca hair.
- Hand wash.
- Imported. Italian yarn.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.