Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
Details & Sizing
Shot by William Curtis Rolf as part of his collection of British and French stable images, this photograph shows Mr. Brian Higham, the Duke of Beaufort's stud groom for more than 50 years, with his filly on a lead in the Victorian stables at Badminton.
- William Curtis Rolf has photographed the architectural and cultural details of Britain and France and has published books on British and French stables. His prints are in fine collections worldwide, and he has had exhibitions in the US, France and Japan.
- This image was specially selected by Ralph Lauren's art acquisition team and made available through an exclusive partnership with Getty Images and Conde Nast.
- Image: 12" L x 12" W. Gold frame: 19" L x 19" W. This item is non-returnable.
Shipping & Free Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.