Clark and Chapman
Description & Details
"Clark and Chapman" was taken on July 10, 1964, by Fox Photos and features British race-car driver Jim Clark with the founder of Lotus Cars, Colin Chapman, in the pits at Brands Hatch in Kent. This print is supplied by Getty Images.
- Each exhibition-quality image is hand-printed and processed on archival fiber paper using the gelatin silver process, which offers the best in quality, both in tonal range and longevity.
- Each photograph is part of a limited edition of 300 prints and is numbered, which allows the client to know the number within the series. Ralph Lauren is the exclusive retailer to distribute this print in the United States.
- By partnering with Getty Images, Ralph Lauren has gained access to rare, iconic images. Getty chooses the emulsion that best complements each negative, ensuring that the final print has the most depth and contrast.
- Getty Images was founded in 1995 by Mark Getty and Jonathan Klein in an effort to bring the fragmented stock photography business into the digital age.
- Image: 10" L x 15" W. Black wood frame: 17" L x 22" W. This item is non-returnable.
Shipping & Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.