- Each exhibition-quality image is hand-printed and processed on archival fiber paper using the gelatin silver process, which offers the best in quality, both in tonal range and longevity.
- Each photograph is part of a limited edition of 300 prints and is numbered, which allows the client to know the number within the series. Ralph Lauren is the exclusive retailer to distribute this print in the United States.
- By partnering with Getty Images, Ralph Lauren has gained access to rare, iconic images. Getty chooses the emulsion that best complements each negative, ensuring that the final print has the most depth and contrast.
- Getty Images was founded in 1995 by Mark Getty and Jonathan Klein in an effort to bring the fragmented stock photography business into the digital age.
- Image: 14" L x 10¾" W. Silver frame: 22¾" L x 19½" W. This item is non-returnable.