Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
- One Size
Details & Sizing
A classic American style was born in British boathouses, where the very first blazers were fashioned for college rowing clubs. This book, created by champion rower Jack Carlson, offers an insider's guide to the elaborately striped, piped, trimmed and badged garments, as well as the elite athletes, historic clubs and races associated with them. Featuring lush photographs by F.E. Castleberry, Rowing Blazers is a visual feast, transporting readers to the highly atmospheric boathouses, campuses and team rooms of clubs around the world. For anyone who has raced the rivers or lined the banks, this handsome ode to the eye-catching, evocative rowing blazer is a must.
- 256 pages with full-page color photographs.
- Hardcover with jacket. 12¼" L x 9½" W.
- This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.
Shipping & Free Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.