Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
- One Size
Details & Sizing
World-renowned mixologist Brian Van Flandern explores the history and production of quality tequilas in this hardcover book, the fourth in his series of award-winning cocktail books. The volume also includes 60 delectable recipes, from six variations on the classic margarita to the Tequila Mockingbird, with fresh watermelon and mint.
- 140 pages with 70 illustrations.
- Spiral-bound hardcover.
- 11¾" L x 9½" W.
- This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.
Shipping & Free Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.