The West Limited Edition
Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
- One Size
Details & Sizing
Acclaimed photographer Richard Phibbs' second book is an extremely personal view of the beauty and authenticity of the Western United States and Alberta, Canada, Phibbs' birthplace. Edited by Alfredo Paredes, Ralph Lauren's executive vice president of Global Creative Services, it features artful images of rodeo cowboys, wild horses, and endless prairies that are thoughtfully arranged to create a timeless tribute to the American spirit. This limited-edition boxed version was produced in an edition of 350 and features numbered original prints that are signed by the photographer.
- From a limited edition of 350.
- 168 pages with full-color and black-and-white images.
- Hardcover with a slipcase.
- 13" L x 10" W.
- This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.
Shipping & Free Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.