The World of Gloria Vanderbilt
Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
- One Size
Details & Sizing
Gloria Vanderbilt is many things: an heiress, a painter, a muse, a designer, a model, a writer, an entrepreneur, an actor, a socialite, a survivor, and an icon. She brought the Vanderbilt name out of the Gilded Age and into the Digital Age, reinventing herself over and over along the way. Hers is a story of charisma, glamour, and heartbreaking loss, told here by Wendy Goodman, who had intimate access to Vanderbilt for this book. The images include portraits of Vanderbilt and her extraordinary homes, filled with original and influential decorating ideas, by such photographic giants as Richard Avedon, Louise Dahl-Wolfe, Inge Morath, Horst P. Horst, Francesco Scavullo, Cecil Beaton, and Annie Leibovitz. Vanderbilt's son, Anderson Cooper, contributes a foreword.
- Our limited-edition version is presented in an elegant purple case and includes one black-and-white 8" x 10" print.
- Hardcover, with slipcase and box.
- 224 pages, with 200 color illustrations.
- Available exclusively at Ralph Lauren stores and RalphLauren.com.
- 12" L x 9" W. Imported.
Shipping & Free Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.