- Nickel-plated forged-brass case. Ebonized oak base. Beveled glass.
- Carbon fiber dial. Ivory-enameled Arabic numerals. Ivory-enameled obelisk-style hands.
- Precision quartz movement. Requires one AA battery, not included.
- Faux-leather backing. Screwed bezel back panel allows easy access for time adjustments and battery replacement.
- Protective felt base.
- 8" H x 7" L x 3?" D. Wipe clean. Made in the USA.
- Created in partnership with Chelsea Clock. Founded in 1897 in Chelsea, Massachusetts, Chelsea Clock is the oldest clock company in America and one of the most renowned and respected makers of fine timepieces.
Inspired by the classic styling of an American naval timepiece, our Byron clock is made in the USA and designed with a sleek carbon fiber dial with bright ivory-enameled Arabic numerals and obelisk-style hands. Powered by a precision quartz movement, this timeless clock features a nickel-plated forged-brass case and an ebonized oak base.
Style Number: 0032831018