Carbon Fiber-Dial Byron Clock
Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
- One Size
Details & Sizing
Inspired by the classic styling of an American naval timepiece, our Byron clock is made in the USA and designed with a sleek carbon fiber dial with bright ivory-enameled Arabic numerals and obelisk-style hands. Powered by a precision quartz movement, this timeless clock features a nickel-plated forged-brass case and an ebonized oak base.
- Nickel-plated forged-brass case. Ebonized oak base. Beveled glass.
- Carbon fiber dial. Ivory-enameled Arabic numerals. Ivory-enameled obelisk-style hands.
- Precision quartz movement. Requires one AA battery, not included.
- Faux-leather backing. Screwed bezel back panel allows easy access for time adjustments and battery replacement.
- Protective felt base.
- 8" H x 7" L x 3?" D. Wipe clean. Made in the USA.
- Created in partnership with Chelsea Clock. Founded in 1897 in Chelsea, Massachusetts, Chelsea Clock is the oldest clock company in America and one of the most renowned and respected makers of fine timepieces.
Shipping & Free Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.