- Nickel-plated forged-brass case with patent leather accents. Flat glass.
- White aluminum metal dial. Black printed Roman numerals. Sword-shaped hands.
- Precision quartz movement. Requires one N battery, not included.
- Back panel opens to allow easy access for time adjustments and battery replacement.
- Protective felt base.
- 5" H x 5" L x 1¼" D. Wipe clean. Made in the USA.
- Created in partnership with Chelsea Clock. Founded in 1897 in Chelsea, Massachusetts, Chelsea Clock is the oldest clock company in America and one of the most renowned and respected makers of fine timepieces.