- Hand-knotted in India of wool and cotton in an earth-toned color palette.
- This reversible Soumak rug is on trend with the design world's renewed interest in flat-weave carpets to complement today's casual lifestyle.
- ¼" pile. Wool, cotton. Hand-knotted in India.
- Shipping for each rug is $28 in addition to standard shipping charges for the balance of your purchase. Rugs will ship separately.
- All rugs are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
The traditional soumak weave creates a brocade chain-stitched effect that emphasizes the organic nature of the Southwestern-inspired design of our Great Plains Rug.
Style Number: 124333