- Each rug is washed and sun-dried and designed with a corn-weave texture to give it an aged appearance.
- Each hand-knotted rug is uniquely one of a kind and woven with 150 to 160 knots per square inch.
- 90% wool. 10% cotton. Made in Pakistan.
- Shipping for each rug is $28 in addition to standard shipping charges for the balance of your purchase. Rugs will ship separately.
- All rugs are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
An authentic reproduction of a luxurious 18th-century Persian rug, the one-of-a-kind Harper rug is designed with a traditional Tabriz pattern in a palette of soft neutrals.
Style Number: 91853