- High-quality space-dyed wool is washed before and after weaving and sheared to a low height to give it a heathered vintage appearance.
- Finished with exquisite silk highlights and hand-knotted in India using an ancient nomadic weave and Persian senneh knots.
- Wool and silk. Hand-knotted in India.
- Shipping for each rug is $28 in addition to standard shipping charges for the balance of your purchase. Rugs will ship separately.
- All rugs are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Inspired by the understated graphic motifs of authentic kuba cloth from Africa, the Nairobi rug is hand-knotted in India and designed with variegated stripes.
Style Number: 91829