- Case material: black stainless steel; "aged." Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: secured with six screws. Crown: black stainless steel; "aged;" screw down with our "RL" logo.
- Dial: matte azuré anthracite; varnished. Arabic numerals and minute track: beige Super-LumiNova®; printed.
- Hour and minute hands: shiny black; oxidized; sword-shaped; beige Super-LumiNova®. Second hand: shiny orange; baton-shaped.
- Case diameter: 38.7 mm. Case thickness: 10.4 mm. Water resistance: up to 10 bar.
- Strap: olive green canvas; "weathered." Closure: black stainless steel pin buckle; "aged."
- Movement: mechanical self-winding with a COSC-certified chronometer; RL300-1 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage.
- Power reserve: ~42 hours. Jewels: 25. Frequency: 4 hertz; 28,800 vibrations/hour. Functions: hours; minutes; seconds. Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 110-mm-long strap.
Our Safari collection mixes the spirit of an intrepid sporting adventure with a sense of global refinement. Rugged in design, the durable "aged"-stainless steel case of this chronometer holds a varnished matte azuré anthracite dial with luminescent, oversized Arabic numerals and a bold orange sweeping second hand. It is finished with a weathered canvas strap, evoking a vintage-inspired aesthetic. Smartly equipped with a COSC-certified chronometer and a self-winding RL300-1 caliber mechanical movement, this "aged"-steel creation boasts a 42-hour power reserve and is water-resistant up to 100 meters. This unique timepiece upholds outstanding watchmaking standards and celebrates the Ralph Lauren safari lifestyle and the thrill-seeking world traveler.
Style Number: 0031142557