- Case material: black stainless steel; shot-blasted; amboyna burl wood bezel. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: smoky sapphire; secured with six screws. Crown: stainless steel; shot-blasted.
- Dial: matte black; galvanic. Arabic numerals and our "RL" logo: beige Super-LumiNova®; printed. Minute track and second Arabic numerals: white; printed.
- Hour and minute hands: shiny black; oxidized; sword-shaped; beige Super-LumiNova. Second hand: shiny beige; varnished; sword-shaped.
- Case diameter: 44.8 mm. Case thickness: 11.2 mm. Water resistance: 5 bar.
- Strap: black alligator. Closure: stainless steel pin buckle; shot-blasted.
- Movement: mechanical manual winding; RL98295 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage.
- Power reserve: ~45 hours. Components: 156. Jewels: 18. Functions: hours; minutes; seconds subdial at six o'clock. Swiss made.
- This watch is shipped with an 115-mm-long strap.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
A celebration of Ralph Lauren's love of the open road, this distinctive watch features a rich amboyna burl wood bezel, which was inspired by the dashboard of Mr. Lauren's 1938 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Coupe. Super-LumiNova® Arabic numerals on the matte black dial emulate the car's softly glowing gauges, while an RL98295-caliber manual-winding movement drives its 18,000 vibrations per hour. Meticulously crafted in Switzerland with a smoky sapphire case back, the striking timepiece bridges the worlds of high-performance automobiles and horology.
Style Number: 0035473271