45MM Black Ceramic Chronograph
Description & Details
Precise functionality and sporting glamour are hallmarks of Ralph Lauren's presence in the worlds of golf, polo and tennis. Bridging the gap between sports and luxury, our 45 MM Black Ceramic Chronograph offers sophisticated style and superior function. Expertly designed with a black ceramic case and a matte varnished dial, this dynamic instrument features luminous white Roman numerals and sword-shaped hands punctuated by a red sweeping seconds hand. This water-resistant chronograph features elapsed-time counters, a date display, a stop/start button and a printed tachymeter scale powered by a RL750 caliber self-winding movement that is visible through the tinted exhibition case back. Secured by an adjustable matte black ceramic link bracelet with a concealed clasp, this exceptional timepiece represents a masculine sensibility and a passion for sport, staples of the Ralph Lauren lifestyle.
- Black matte ceramic case. Convex sapphire crystal. Tinted smoky black sapphire crystal case back is secured with six screws.
- Black matte varnished dial. White Super-LumiNova® printed Roman numerals. Shiny black sword-shaped hands oxidized with white Super-LumiNova®. Shiny red varnished baton-shaped seconds hand.
- Shiny white varnished sword-shaped hands on the elapsed-time subdials. Date display on the seconds subdial. White printed tachymeter scale. Chronograph start/stop button. Chronograph reset button.
- 44.80 mm case diameter. 12.20 mm case thickness. Water-resistant to 5 bar. Black matte ceramic bracelet with three rows, six adjustable links and two half links (145.60 mm-214 mm length).
- Three-part stainless steel folding clasp with black PVD finish. Polished cover with our "RL" logo and twin security push buttons. Black matte ceramic crown with our "RL" logo.
- Self-winding. Mechanical movement. ~48-hour power reserve. Hours, minutes, seconds and chronograph functions. 12-hour and 30-minute elapsed-time counters. Seconds subdial. Date display. Tachymeter scale.
- RL750 caliber. 261 components. 41 jewels. 4 Hz frequency; 28,800 vibrations/hr. Vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage décor. Swiss-made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.