- Case material: black stainless steel; shot-blasted; amboyna burl wood bezel. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: secured with six screws. Crown: black stainless steel; shot-blasted.
- Dial: matte black; galvanic. Arabic numerals and our "RL" logo: beige Super-LumiNova®; printed.
- Hour and minute hands: shiny black; oxidized; sword-shaped; beige Super-LumiNova.
- Case diameter: 44.8 mm. Case thickness: 14.9 mm. Water resistance: up to 5 bar.
- Strap: black alligator leather. Closure: stainless steel pin buckle; shot-blasted.
- Movement: mechanical manual winding; RL367 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève.
- Power reserve: ~72 hours. Jewels: 45. Frequency: 3 hertz/21,600 vibrations/hour. Functions: hours; minutes; double tourbillon. Swiss made.
- This watch is shipped with a 115-mm-long strap. Due to state law, this product cannot be shipped to Delaware.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
Legendary automotive design joins forces with one of horology's rarest Swiss-made movements in this elegant timepiece—an iconic expression of precision, high performance, and style. Carefully cut by hand to expose its swirling grain patterns, the watch's amboyna burl wood bezel emulates the steering wheel of Mr. Lauren's 1938 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Coupe, while the interlocking "RL" logo on the face pays tribute to vintage car logotypes. Inside the 45 mm stainless steel case is a very technical binary tourbillion complication that's extremely complex to manufacture. Two escapements are housed in side-by-side rotating cages to counteract the effect of gravity for more precise timekeeping.
Style Number: 0039034723