- Case material: stainless steel. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Crown: stainless steel with our "RL" logo.
- Dial: off-white; lacquered and polished. Roman numerals and minute track: black; printed. Hour and minute hands: shiny black; sword-shaped. Second hand: shiny black; baton-shaped.
- Elapsed-time subdials: shiny black sword-shaped hands. Chronograph start/stop button. Chronograph reset button.
- Case dimensions: 36.6 mm x 38.5 mm. Case thickness: 12.15 mm. Water resistance: up to 3 bar. Strap material: black calfskin. Closure: stainless steel pin buckle.
- Movement: mechanical self-winding; RL750 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage.
- Power reserve: ~48 hours. Components: 261. Jewels: 41. Frequency: 4 hertz; 28,800 vibrations/hour.
- Functions: hours; minutes; seconds; chronograph. 12-hour and 30-minute elapsed-time counters. Seconds subdial. Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 213-mm-long strap.
A vivid expression of Ralph Lauren's deep appreciation for tradition and enduring style, the RL Stirrup collection captures our equestrian heritage with its signature stirrup-shaped silhouette. Designed with a polished stainless steel case and a supple calfskin strap with a unique stirrup-inspired closure, this large steel chronograph features a lacquered dial with Roman numerals, a printed minute track, oxidized sword-shaped hands, and a sweeping second hand. Equipped with an RL750 caliber self-winding manufacture mechanical movement that provides a 48-hour power reserve, this classic water-resistant chronograph features elapsed-time counters, a stop/start button, and a reset button. Elegant and distinctive, this iconic collection offers timeless sophistication and the ultimate in Swiss-made technical precision.
Style Number: 0027432434