- Polished stainless steel case. Convex sapphire crystal. Case back is secured with four screws.
- Off-white lacquered-and-polished dial. Black printed Roman numerals. Shiny black sword-shaped hands. Shiny black baton-shaped seconds hand. Black printed minute track.
- 32.40mm x 34.30 mm case diameter. 8.80 mm case thickness. Water-resistant to 3 bar.
- Brown calfskin strap. Polished stainless steel pin-buckle closure. Stainless steel crown with our "RL" logo.
- Self-winding. Mechanical movement. ~40-hour power reserve. Hours, minutes and seconds functions.
- RL514 caliber. 189 components. 26 jewels. 3 Hz frequency; 21,600 vibrations/hour. Vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage décor. Swiss-made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 215 mm-length strap. Additional sizes are available.
A vivid expression of Ralph Lauren's deep appreciation for tradition and enduring style, the RL Stirrup collection captures our equestrian heritage with its signature stirrup-shaped silhouette. Designed with a polished stainless steel case and a supple calfskin strap with a unique stirrup-inspired closure, our Medium Steel White Dial watch features a lacquered dial with Roman numerals, a printed minute track, oxidized sword-shaped hands and a sweeping seconds hand. This classic, water-resistant timepiece is equipped with a RL514 caliber self-winding mechanical movement that provides a 40-hour power reserve. Elegant and distinctive, this iconic collection offers timeless sophistication and the ultimate in Swiss-made technical precision.
Style Number: 0024833865