Small Rose Gold
Description & Details
A vivid expression of Ralph Lauren's deep appreciation for tradition and enduring style, the Stirrup collection captures our equestrian heritage with its signature stirrup-shaped silhouette. Our Small Rose Gold watch is designed with a polished rose gold case and a refined alligator strap with a unique stirrup-inspired closure. Featuring a lacquered dial with Roman numerals, a railroad-style printed minute track, and oxidized sword-shaped hands, this classic timepiece is powered by an RL430 caliber manual-winding manufacture mechanical movement with a 40-hour power reserve. Elegant and distinctive, this iconic collection offers timeless sophistication and the ultimate in Swiss-made technical precision.
- Case material: 18-karat rose gold. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Crown: 18-karat rose gold with our "RL" logo.
- Dial: off-white; lacquered and polished. Roman numerals and minute track: black; printed. Hour and minute hands: shiny black; sword-shaped.
- Case dimensions: 27.7 mm x 29.3 mm. Case thickness: 7.1 mm. Water resistance: up to 3 bar.
- Strap: dark brown alligator. Closure: 18-karat-rose gold fold-over clasp; polished.
- Movement: mechanical manual winding; RL430 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage.
- Power reserve: ~40 hours. Components: 131. Jewels: 18. Frequency: 3 hertz; 21,600 vibrations/hour. Functions: hours; minutes.
- Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.