Small Steel Watch
Description & Details
A vivid expression of Ralph Lauren's deep appreciation for tradition and enduring style, the Stirrup collection captures our equestrian heritage with its signature stirrup-shaped silhouette. This watch is designed with a polished stainless steel case and a supple calfskin strap with a unique stirrup-inspired closure. Featuring a lacquered dial with Roman numerals, a printed minute track and oxidized sword-shaped hands, the classic timepiece is powered by a quartz movement with a 43-month battery life. Elegant and distinctive, this iconic collection offers timeless sophistication and the ultimate in Swiss-made technical precision.
- Polished stainless steel case. Convex sapphire crystal. Case back is secured with four screws.
- Off-white lacquered and polished dial. Black printed Roman numerals. Shiny black sword-shaped hands. Black printed minute track.
- 27.70 mm x 29.30 mm case diameter. 7.20 mm case thickness. Water-resistant to 3 bar.
- Light brown calfskin strap with white stitching. Polished stainless steel pin-buckle closure. Stainless steel crown with our "RL" logo.
- Quartz manufacture movement. 43-month battery life. Hours and minutes functions. RL688 caliber. 78 components. 7 jewels. Vertical Côtes de Genève decor. Swiss-made.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 199 mm-length strap. Additional sizes are available. You can select a different strap size from the drop-down menu above.