- Point collar. Snapped placket.
- Western-style back yoke.
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs.
- Two front waist snapped pockets.
- Chain-stitched "New York Motorcycle Hill-Climbers" embroidery at the center back.
- Adjustable buttoned tabs at the back waist.
- 68% cotton, 32% linen. Machine washable.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
Made from heavyweight cotton-and-linen sateen. Inspired by a 1940s-era motorcycle club jacket with chain-stitched embroidery at the back. Heavily laundered for a vintage look.
Style Number: 420580