Leather Western Overshirt
- Size medium has a 27¾" front body length, a 28½" back body length, a 19" shoulder, a 43½" chest, and a 36" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between size
- Point collar. Zigzag stitching at the undercollar. Snapped placket.
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs. Western-style front and back yoke.
- Two chest snapped pockets. Interior left waist pocket.
- Fully lined. Filled collar.
- Shell: 100% leather. Body lining: 49% cotton, 51% cupro. Sleeve lining and fill: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Imported.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.