Limited-Edition Cline Shirt
Description & Details
An accurate reproduction of a shirt from the 1978 Polo Western archives. Constructed from worsted wool twill and washed. Multicolored chain-stitched embroidery. Top concho button.
- Size medium has a 26¼" front body length, a 30¼" back body length, a 17¾" shoulder, a 42¾" chest, and a 34¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" betwe
- Point collar with a metal concho button. Snapped placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Western-style front and back yoke.
- Chain-stitched embroidery at the collar, the yokes, and the cuffs. Two chest smile pockets. Contrast piping throughout.
- Reproduction of the original Polo Western label at the interior neck.
- 100% wool.
- Dry clean.
- Edition of 150.
Style Number: 399638