Stretch Wool Western Shirt
Description & Details
Constructed from a medium-weight Japanese wool blend. Concho button at the neck. Chain-stitched embroidery uses ombré threads. Vintage Western–inspired spur motif created exclusively for Double RL.
- Western Fit: RRL's slimmest shirt silhouette. Cut trim through the body and the sleeves.
- Size medium has a 26½" front body length, a 30½" back body length, a 17¾" shoulder, a 42¾" chest, and a 34¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" betwe
- Point collar with a concho button at the neck. Snapped placket.
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs. Western-style cuffs and back yoke.
- Two chest smile pockets. Embroidered triangles at the pocket. Piped trim and chain-stitched embroidery throughout.
- "RRL" label at the placket facing.
- 99% wool, 1% elastane.
- Dry clean.
- Imported. Japanese fabric.