Polo Ralph Lauren
The Iconic Oxford Shirt
Item No. 406392
This offer is valid from February 16, 2018, to February 20, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT on select sale styles as marked at RalphLauren.com only. This offer is applied when you enter the following code: WEEKEND. This offer is not valid on previously purchased merchandise or full-price merchandise. This offer has no cash value. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, except for applicable offers for free shipping. This offer is not applicable to purchases being shipped internationally. For Customer Assistance, please call 888-475-7674.
- Classic Fit: a comfortable, relaxed silhouette.
- Size medium has a 32½" body length, an 18½" shoulder, a 46½" chest, and a 35" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes 1" between sizes.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion.
- Multicolored signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Although it takes its name from England's most famous academic institution, the oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of early British polo players, who wore shirts made from oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and the oxford shirt became a staple of casual, prep-influenced style, and a signature element of the iconic Polo Ralph Lauren aesthetic.
Style Number: 406392