- Classic Fit: a comfortable, relaxed silhouette.
- Size medium has a 31½" body length, an 18¼" shoulder, a 46" chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes 1" between sizes.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Although it takes its name from England's most famous academic institution, the oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of early British polo players, who wore shirts made from oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and the white hue of the original oxford shirt was expanded to include blues, pinks, and heritage plaids.
Style Number: 398067