The Iconic Plaid Oxford Shirt
Description & Details
Although it takes its name from England's most famous academic institution, the oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of early British polo players, who wore shirts made from oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and the oxford shirt became a staple of casual, prep-influenced style, and a signature element of the iconic Polo Ralph Lauren aesthetic.
- Classic Fit: a comfortable, relaxed silhouette.
- Size Big 2X has a 33" body length, a 22" shoulder, a 62¼" chest, and a 36½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Size Tall 2L has a 36" body length, a 22½" shoulder, a 62¼" chest, and a 39" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned closure at the back neck. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Left chest patch pocket.
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion.
- Signature embroidered pony at the pocket.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.