- Size medium has a 33" body length, a 21¾" shoulder, a 47" chest, and a 36¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Button-off hood with a built-in brim, drawcords, and three concealed snapped closures at the front. Leather stoppers. Two-way full-zip front. Concealed snapped storm placket.
- Long sleeves with adjustable buttoned tabs at the cuffs. Ventilating embroidered eyelets at the underarms. Twill tape at the right chest. Two front waist snapped pockets.
- "RL5" shield crest, "Hawaii Okinawa Philippines Guam," a wave, and "3778" printed at the right sleeve. "PRL 5th Naval Div. US-RL Polo," an anchor, a map of the United States, and "B-27" printed at the left
- "Hawaii US R. Lauren," a map of Hawaii, an eagle, hibiscus, waves, and boats printed at the center back. "3CU P.R.L." printed at the right chest. A hula dancer and a palm tree printed at the left chest.
- Fishtail hem with snapped closures. Drawstrings cinch the waist and hem. Unlined.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.